HOW DO I…make after-tax super contributions by BPAY?
Things to know before you start:
- There are caps, or limits, on the amount that can be contributed to super without incurring additional tax. After-tax contributions are included as non-concessional contributions for the purposes of the caps. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not breach the caps if you want to avoid paying excess tax.
- Tax does not generally apply to these contributions if made within the contributions caps.
- In some cases, there may be restrictions on when or how super contributions can be made.
Contact your bank or financial institution and use the following details to make your payment via BPAY.
- Biller code: 697755 (only for after-tax personal contributions)
- Reference number: 3 + your Accumulate Plus account number (e.g. if your account number is 0250 0123 4567 then your BPAY reference number would be: 3025001234567)
*BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518