Conditions of release to withdraw super in cash
- You are withdrawing unrestricted non-preserved benefits only.
- You have reached your preservation age and have retired, and do not intend to seek gainful employment for more than 10 hours per week.
- You have turned 60 years old and have ceased a gainful employment arrangement since turning 60.
- You have turned 65 years old.
- You have met the condition of permanent incapacity*.
- You have met the condition of having a terminal medical condition*.
- You have left an employer and your preserved benefit is less than $200.
- You are or were a temporary resident and met one of the above conditions of release before 1 April 2009, and you have now left Australia. (Note: If you met a condition of release on or after 1 April 2009, you should complete our Withdrawal form for Temporary Residents.)
* There are additional requirements to process these withdrawals.