Ratings and awards from industry specialists can be one way to help you feel confident you belong to a strong fund. Accumulate Plus has consistently achieved high ratings and awards within the industry.
- Chant West '5 Apples': We’ve held this highest rating, based on the merits of a super fund relative to industry best practice, since 2011. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see www.chantwest.com.au.
- SelectingSuper 'AAA' Quality Assessment: We were awarded this highest rating in our first year of participation in 2015. For more information, visit the SelectingSuper website.
Awards & recognition
- 2018 finalist, Best Performance - International Equities (SelectingSuper)
- 2018, awarded 10-year Platinum rating (SuperRatings)
- 2015 finalist, Workplace Super Product of the Year – Value (SelectingSuper)
- 2015 finalist, Best Fund: Insurance (Chant West)
- 2014 finalist, Best Fund: Investments (Chant West)
- 2013 winner, Chief Investment Officer of the Year (National Achievement Awards)
- 2013 finalist, Best Fund: Investments (Chant West)
- 2012 finalist, Excellence in Member Communication (ASFA Communication Awards – for our 5-Minute Workout campaign)
- 2011 winner, Rising Star (SuperRatings)
- 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 winner, Best Capital Stable Return (SuperRatings, based on 5-year returns)
- 2010 and 2011 winner, Best Balanced Return (SuperRatings, based on 5-year returns)
- 2009, 2010 and 2011 winner, Best Growth Return (SuperRatings, based on 5-year returns)