Get in touch


Defined Benefit lifetime pension members:

If you are a Defined Benefit lifetime pension member, please use the details below.  

  • Call: 1800 023 928 between 8am-7pm (AEST/AEDT) Monday to Friday or +613 8306 0977 if outside Australia
  • Post: GPO Box 4303, Melbourne VIC 3001
Please note: From Friday 3 November all mail correspondence will automatically redirect to Australian Retirement Trust. Correspondence for Defined Benefit lifetime pension members will be sent to Group Super for processing.
There may be a small delay in processing as a result of this change.

All other enquiries:

Please contact Australian Retirement Trust on the details below:

  • Call: 1800 572 153 (8:00am to 7:30pm AEST/AEDT Monday to Friday)
  • Post: GPO Box 2924, Brisbane QLD 4001
  • Web:

Feedback, compliments or complaints

It is important that your interactions with us are as simple and hassle-free as possible. If you have any feedback for us, or if you would like to make a compliment about the fund, please contact us on the details above to let us know.

We hope you never need to, but if you need to raise a complaint, we have a formal complaints process to help manage and resolve this with you as quickly as we can.

You should contact us on the phone, email or mail details above and we will acknowledge to you that we have received your complaint.

We will make every effort to respond to your complaint as soon as possible, but please understand that in some cases it may take time to collect any relevant information and respond to you.

If you are not satisfied with our decision or how your complaint has been managed, you can escalate your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA is an independent government dispute resolution body to help members and other beneficiaries resolve certain types of complaints with super funds. There are timeframes that apply to lodging a complaint with AFCA. For more information, including contact details for AFCA, refer to our enquiries and complaints fact sheet.