1. Call us on 1800 023 928 between 8am and 7pm (AEST/AEDT) Monday to Friday (or +61 2 9267 5392 outside Australia)
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Fax to (02) 9303 7700
4. Mail to GPO Box 4758, Sydney NSW 2001
1. Call us on 1800 135 970 between 8am and 7pm (AEST/AEDT) Monday to Friday (or +61 3 8687 1810 outside Australia)
*Please note: If you are a pensioner using the online form, please ensure the button next to 'Are you an existing member?' at the top remains selected as 'No'
3. Fax to (03) 9245 5827
4. Mail to GPO Box 4303, Melbourne VIC 3001
It is important to us that your interactions with the fund are as simple and hassle-free as possible. If you have any feedback for us, or if you would like to make a compliment about the fund, please contact us on the details above to let us know.
We hope you never need to, but if something happens and you need to raise a complaint with us, we have a formal complaints process to help us manage and resolve this with you as quickly as we can.
In the first instance you should contact us on the phone, email or mail details above and we will acknowledge to you that we have received your complaint.
We will make every effort to respond to your complaint as soon as possible, but please understand that in some cases it may take time to collect any relevant information and respond to you.
If you are not satisfied with the way that we deal with your complaint or our decision, you may escalate your complaint to the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal. It’s important to be aware that for a complaint to be escalated to the SCT, it must first have been referred through our internal procedure.